Who doesn’t love a great, refreshing shake? I’ve always been a huge banana and peanut butter fan. No matter the variation, if a shake contains these two ingredients, you can guarantee I will love it. Over the past year, I’ve dabbled with a healthier and lower-in-sugar version that I now make at least a few times a week. It’s literally sipping a cup of candy…it’s DELISH! Let me know what you think!
- 1/2 or 3/4 banana (I usually do 1/2 due to sugar)
- 2 Pitted dried dates, such as Medjool Dates
- 1 & 1/2Tbs Sunflower Butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1/3 Cup Kefir (Unsweetened)
- 1 Tbs Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbs Ground Flax Seeds
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk)
- Optional (1 Tsp Raw Honey)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Enjoy!